- equipment to help you work (ergonomic, communications etc.)
- job or self-employment training;
- workplace access / modifications;
- attendant services;
- interpreting / captioning, and
- transportation and child / dependent care costs to help you access our services.
We can also help you create a job tailored to your abilities. We can assess your strengths, needs and interests, arrange interviews, support you at job interviews, negotiate job terms and conditions, and provide job coaching once you are on the job.
Contact us for more information.