Are you a single parent
- on income assistance or disability assistance?
- interested in going back to work?
Then you may qualify for the Single Parent Employment Initiative.
Eligible parents can get:
- up to 12 months of funded training for in-demand jobs or
- a paid work experience placement;
- child care costs covered while in the program and during their first year of employment;
- transit costs covered to and from school; and
- Income assistance for up to 12 months while getting approved training.
Contact us for more information. We’ll connect you with a case manager and help you access the support you need to get back into the workforce!